Collection: Donovan SWAT® Roll-Off Tarp Solution
A Better-Built Roll-Off Tarp Solution!
The SWAT® was designed with the end user in mind. We’ve taken the technology and components of existing systems and built a better product! Engineered to provide you with the highest quality tarping system, keeping you up and running, all at a competitive price.
The SWAT® is a fully adjustable automatic tarping system for all 15 to 40 cubic yard containers. Made with precision-cut pivot gears and rack to help eliminate slippage, increase longevity and decrease cost. Its hard pipe cylinders with nitride-coated rams help reduce hose damage, and the flanged gear pin design ensures pins stay in place.
The extreme-duty tarp roller features three mounting options: spline, square nut and threaded slot – and extended-life bearings. The wider tower mounting plate fits most plate hoist configurations and helps cut installation time. The SWAT® is powder coated for a premium finish and protection, and the low-profile arms help avoid damage from wide containers and compactors.
The SWAT® is topped with our Mighty Mesh® tarp, the strongest tarp material available. MightyMesh® tarps come equipped with a standard tarp spline, making tarp replacement a quick, easy, one-man job.
• Roller Bar Design - A high-quality roller bar design with durable bearings provides for a longer life. SWAT® has three attachment options including spline, square nut and threaded slot.
• Gear and Rack - Precision-cut/built gear and rack eliminates slippage, increasing parts longevity and decreasing costs.
• Gear Pin Bolt - Flanged gear pin bolts to pivot housing. Prevents pin loss and enhances pivot arm security and smooth rotation. Eliminates need to add weight to system with bulkier tombstone walls.
• Hard-Pipe Cylinder - Hard-pipe construction with nitride coated rams reduces chance of hose damage, keeping your truck on the road and providing a cleaner appearance.
• Tower Mount Plates - SWAT’s wider tower mount plates fit more hoist configurations, cutting down installation time.
• Mounting Brackets - Gantry light mounting brackets and wiring protection tube are pre-installed. Brackets make it easy to add the LiteALL™ to your SWAT® system.
• LiteALL™ - Durable light w/diecast aluminum housing. Includes 1600 lumens, 24-watt power output, 1.8-amp draw, 30,000 hours estimated life and an IP67 rating against dust and water immersion up to 1 meter.
• Mighty Mesh® Tarp - The strongest truck tarp material available on the market today.
Additional Features and Benefits
• SWAT® replacement parts will also replace Pioneer rack-and-pinion system parts.
• Powder-coated parts provide premium finish and protection.
• 3/16-inch A500B steel arms, gussets and brackets are especially engineered for the industry.
• Low-profile arms avoid damage from wide containers and compactors.
• Quick-release tarp tube and standard tarp spline make tarp replacement fast and easy – a 1-person job.
• Sturdy crate w/waterproof cover and quality packing protects each SWAT® system from our factory to your door.